FROM THE SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA)
Advertising: The Basics
Think you have a great product? Unfortunately, no one’s going to know about it unless you advertise.
Advertising, if done correctly, can do wonders for your product sales, and you know what that means: more revenue and more success for your business. But be warned: it is not a panacea.
Below you will find a list of what advertising can and can’t do for your business, along with the steps you can take to start using advertising to your business’s advantage.
What Advertising Can Do For Your Business
- Remind customers and inform prospective customers about the benefits of your product or service
- Establish and maintain your distinct identity
- Enhance your reputation
- Encourage existing customers to buy more of your product/service
- Attract new customers and replace lost ones
- Slowly build sales to boost your bottom line
- Promote your business to customers, investors, and others
What Advertising Cannot Do For Your Business
- Create an instant customer base
- Cause an immediate, sharp increase in sales
- Solve cash flow or profit problems
- Substitute for poor or indifferent customer service
- Sell useless or unwanted products or services
Ebizzme endeavers to provide a quality service that enables our customers to grow their business without breaking their wallets. We do all of the work so that you can spend your time doing what you need to be doing, running your business.
There is no “magic bullet” when it comes to business advertising. What pays is knowing your product, understanding your market and knowing how to overcome your competition. As in all things, perseverance pays off and at Ebizzme, we never stop.
Ebizzme Social Media Marketing brings the world to your door and we do this at a very affordable price with no long-term commitment. Below, we have broken down the cost of business advertising by type to give you a better understanding of just what a value for the money that Ebizzme is offering.