Virtual Terminal Credit Card Processing From Ebizzme
The Future Of Processing Credit Cards Is Here Today. Isn't It Time You Got On Board?
Ebizzme Virtual Terminal Payment Processing
A virtual terminal is the link merchants need to accept credit card and ACH payments online securely and efficiently from their own computer.
A virtual terminal can be used to process credit card and ACH transactions from any computer with internet access anywhere in the world, allowing you to securely and efficiently handle a series of additional tasks including the verification, reporting and processing of credit card and ACH payments.
How It Works
With an Internet merchant account from Ebizzme, you can use your computer’s web browser, an Internet connection and a USB credit card swipe reader to perform a variety of functions, including:
- Process swiped retail credit card transactions
- Manually enter mail order/telephone order (MOTO) credit card transactions
- Manually enter ACH transactions using one of the following Standard Entry Class Codes: PPD, CCD, WEB or TEL
- Receive authorizations responses
- Generate receipts
- Issue refunds to a customer’s credit card or ACH account
- Capture previously authorized transactions
- Store credit card or ACH payment information in a customer wallet for future billing
- Set up automatic customer billing for recurring charges
- Confirm transaction status
- Upload batch files
- Access, create and save a variety of standard and customizable reports
Shopping Cart Integration
Virtual shopping carts allow visitors to your website to choose items for immediate purchase or to be stored for later purchase. Virtual shopping carts facilitate the collection of billing address, shipping address and payment information to be processed by a payment gateway, which can be integrated with Shopsite, SEO Cart, Zen Cart and OS commerce carts.
Secure & Versatile
The Ebizzme virtual terminal is a fully PCI-compliant and PA-DSS-certified payment application. It’s also versatile, supporting both multi-merchant and multi-user environments. Related merchant accounts can be grouped and access allowed through a single login; additional users can be granted access to the virtual terminal at the discretion of the merchant account administrator.